LeavenLaw: Serving Florida Since 1972
At LeavenLaw, we continually strive to provide the best service possible to our clients. We do this by never losing sight of what our clients’ goals are and what we have to do to achieve them. Never settling for second best is the attitude with which we approach each case and every case we take on is treated with compassionate and experienced representation. We care about our clients and we fight tirelessly to help them keep their home.
Our legal team has been providing homeowners with effective foreclosure defense strategies since 1972. We aim to provide every client with caring legal counsel to help them accomplish their legal and financial goals in a reasonable and cost-efficient manner. Whether you are behind on your mortgage payments or have been served with a foreclosure notice, there are several legitimate defenses that we will raise on your behalf.
Contact us about your Florida foreclosure matter and we will ensure we give you the highest level of client service possible. Feel free to call us at (855) 532-8365 for a free consultation!
Understanding the Foreclosure Process
The threat of foreclosure has become an all too familiar one in the state of Florida, and throughout the nation, as the economy continues to remain in an economic slump.
With the downturn in the economy came an increase in all of the following:
In fact, the increase was so dramatic that more people than ever are now familiar with the topics of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and forced deeds in lieu. However, familiarity with these matters does not guarantee successful completion of the legal actions pertaining to them. Therefore, finding an attorney to turn to for legal support and guidance regarding any or all of these issues could greatly increase the likelihood for a successful filing.
Why Hire a Foreclosure Lawyer?
If you and your family are concerned that you may slip into extreme amounts of debt and will be unable to pay your mortgage or other loans, do not wait another minute longer to call us! We have provided help to a great number of clients throughout the state of Florida when it comes to fighting foreclosure, and we would gladly like to extend our intimate knowledge of the law with you as well.
Take a look at the benefits of hiring a lawyer for this process:
- You only have 20 days to file a response or a motion to dismiss after being served a notice of foreclosure in Florida. An attorney can help ensure this response is properly filed, helping you take the right action in this short timeframe.
- A lawyer can help you explore potential alternatives to foreclosure, such as a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure, helping you understand the potential advantages or disadvantages associated with each.
- A lawyer can also talk to you about filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, as this may help you stop foreclosure proceedings and even save your home depending on the case.
- If you are going to fight the validity of your foreclosure, you may need to go to court. An attorney can properly present your case and defend your rights in all court proceedings.
- Throughout the foreclosure process, an experienced lawyer can help ensure that your case is handled and your legal rights protected to the fullest extent of the law.
By taking advantage of our innovative and creative defense techniques, you may be able to save your home and other valuable properties. Your lender will most likely have a legal representative to defend their rights, so isn’t it only fair if you have the same ability?
Facing Foreclosure? Contact Us at (855) 532-8365!
To begin, we will review all of your mortgage documents to make sure your rights were not violated in any way. If possible, we will seek the restructuring or refinancing of your mortgage. Nowadays, it is common for the appraised value of the home to be less than the remaining mortgage itself. A Florida foreclosure defense attorney at our firm will negotiate on your behalf to restructure your loan and seek a change in the length of the mortgage or interest rate amount. If you choose to walk away from your home and start fresh, we can arrange a short sale of your home to help you regain the value of your mortgage.
Our firm is highly trained and educated when it comes to defending against home foreclosure for residents in St. Petersburg and throughout the rest of the state. If you are searching for exceptional representation that can assist your efforts to save your home from foreclosure, look no further! We look forward to hearing from you and sharing our knowledge with you today. We may be able to help you save your home from foreclosure, contact us now.
Our Main Office is located at: Northeast Professional Center
3900 First Street North, Suite #100
St. Petersburg, FL 33703