New Port Richey Foreclosure Defense Lawyer

Take Action Against Foreclosure

Our homes are the focal points of our lives; they are the place where we return to for family, security and peace. It is for these reasons that owning a home our own homes is an integral part of the American dream. Receiving a notice of foreclosure is not something that anyone wants to experience. Sadly, the recent troubles with the economy have made owning a home more difficult, and thousands of people now have to deal with mortgage payments that they cannot afford. For some, being behind on their mortgage is a temporary situation and they are confident that they will be able to make payments in the near future. For others, circumstances beyond their control have made it impossible for them to keep up, and they do not believe there will be a change in circumstances radical enough to allow them to keep their homes. Whichever situation you are in, it is critical that you contact a New Port Richey foreclosure defense lawyer as soon as possible.

Foreclosure Alternatives in New Port Richey, FL

If you have already received a notice of foreclosure, you have a maximum of 20 days to figure out how you are going to handle this situation. Too many people simply bow to the lender's notice without contestation or negotiation because they do not know what options are available to them. This is where we can help. During a free evaluation of your case, we can provide detailed information about all possible alternatives to foreclosure. Some alternatives, such as a mortgage modification, will allow you and your family to remain in your home. Others, such as a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure, will require that you find a new home, but will protect your credit. Filing for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may also be a solution to foreclosure. For more information, call our firm today!

New Port Richey Resource Links:

Contact a New Port Richey Foreclosure Defense Attorney at our firm for more information about your rights and legal options concerning foreclosure notices.