Defend Your Rights with St. Petersburg DUI Attorneys
Multiple driving under the influence (DUI) convictions can lead to long prison terms, heavy fines, and permanent suspension of your driver’s license. What would you do if you could no longer drive to work? Drive your kids to school? Or go get groceries?
If you are facing multiple DUI convictions, the defense attorneys at LeavenLaw can help. We have extensive experience in defending individuals facing multiple DUI charges. Our lawyers and staff understand the gravity of the situation and we will do our utmost to help you avoid multiple convictions.
Our dedicated defense attorneys may be able to help you apply for a hardship license, which allows a person convicted of multiple DUIs to get a driver’s license specifically for business or employment purposes.
- Business hardship license: allows driving related to and from work, school, church, the doctor, or the grocery store.
- Employment hardship license: allows work-related driving only.
Multiple DUIs in St. Petersburg and Tampa
Our attorneys at LeavenLaw are committed to defending the rights of St. Petersburg and Tampa residents who are facing multiple DUI convictions. By evaluating your specific case information, we will locate any areas where your rights may have been violated and will use that to get alternative sentencing, lessened charges, or a dismissed case.
Multiple DUI conviction sentences depend upon the number of convictions. The maximum penalties are as follows:
- 2nd conviction: $1000 fine, 5 year license suspension, and a 9 month prison sentence.
- 3rd conviction: $2500 fine, 10 year license suspension, and a 5 year prison sentence.
- 4th conviction: $5000 fine, permanent license suspension, and a 5 year prison sentence.
Are you facing multiple DUI convictions? Contact our offices today!